Configure error macport - mkvToolnix

Mine i.cue at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Sep 21 10:37:41 PDT 2008

Hi Paul,

Thanks for replying. You are right the libboost_regex-mt.dylib  is
not in /opt/local/lib.  However it appears that Boost 1.35.0_2 is
the version installed. I have searched and found a Boost 1.36.0.
As I am not very familiar with MacPortsIs, do you know if it
possible to get MacPorts to install apps that are not in its database.

Thanks,

Terrence