installing old version

Lenore Horner LenoreHorner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 11 13:56:27 PDT 2009

installing old version

I did something really stupid - uninstalled a system that worked just
because it seemed to be hopelessly cluttered with ports that had been
installed by mistake or should no longer exist (mesa, gwenhwyfar,
xrender).  (About 20% of my installed ports had no dependents which
seemed screwy.)

Anyhow, the most recent Pango does not compile (at least not with
+no_static +no_x11 -x11 +quartz in /opt/local/etc/macports/
variants.conf ).  Is there any way to force the installation of an
older version?

Lenore