installing dia

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Wed Aug 12 06:21:20 PDT 2009

On 2009-8-12 22:34, John Jason Brzozowski wrote:
> Working on updgrading these
> now, I started with xrender seeing errors already, weird.
>
> sudo port upgrade xrender
> --->  Configuring xorg-libX11
[...]
> configure: error: configure built with too old of a version of
> xorg-macros.m4 - requires version 1.1.0 or newer

So xorg-libX11 wasn't installed to start with. MP 1.7 doesn't always
upgrade things in the right order in the case where an upgrade adds a
new dependency (fixed in 1.8). Here, xorg-util-macros should have been
upgraded first. Since your output shows it being upgraded later on,
xorg-libX11 build OK if you try it now.

> --->  Activating xorg-renderproto @0.11_0
> Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error:
> /opt/local/include/X11/extensions/render.h is being used by the active
> render port.

The render port was removed 7 months ago (it was a duplicate of
xorg-renderproto). Just force uninstall it.

- Josh