CafePorts

Panayotis Katsaloulis panayotis at panayotis.com
Tue Dec 15 16:58:54 PST 2009

I have started working on parsing the sources.conf file, and I have a couple of questions.

1) When there are more than one port with the same name, which one is taken into account first?
If I read the documentation correctly, the higher the entry is, the higher "priority" it gets.
So, if a port is defined on a top line, it will be ignored on the bottom.

2) If a "rsync" method is defined, are the sources always stored under "${prefix}/var/macports/sources" ?

3) Do reciepts always get stored under "${prefix}/var/macports/receipts" ?

That's for now, I hope you liked it up to now !
:)