Perl error, once and for all

Vincent Lefevre vincent-opdarw at vinc17.org
Sat Feb 28 18:53:56 PST 2009

On 2009-02-26 04:28:46 -0800, Scott Haneda wrote:
> I think you have to modify the module to "use lib" and supply a path.

No need to do that. Just modify PERL5LIB in your environment once and
for all (you or MacPorts had to do the same for $PATH, $LIBRARY_PATH,
$C_INCLUDE_PATH or whatever, anyway). RTFM.

> Does anyone know how CPAN solves this?

CPAN lets the user choose where he wants to install things.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent at vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/>