skey uninstallable again

David Evans devans at macports.org
Fri Jan 2 10:15:14 PST 2009

Ed Ravin wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 02, 2009 at 08:30:13AM -0800, David Evans wrote:
>
>> Ed Ravin wrote:
>>
>>> I see from the archive that this problem also happened last year around
>>> this time.  The fix then was to add the Fink mirror to the portfolio,
>>> but skey isn't on that server anymore either.
>>>
>>> Why did skey disappear from all those sites in the first place?
>>>

>> No idea but it looks like it is available from gentoo mirrors in bz2
>> format.
>>
>> Updated master_sites list in r44725.  Try again after next port sync.
>>

> Thanks!  But it still won't install, at least not on my Mac Mini PPC
> running 10.4.  See the output below.  Note that sha1.h is indeed in
> the work dir, but it's not being found.

On my machine (10.4.11 ppc) configure correctly determines that there is
no sha1.h installed
and it subsequently builds without error and installs one as part of the
port.
> Also, I see this skey tarball has a bug that generates incorrect
> SHA1 passwords.  It's been fixed in the NetBSD distribution that the
> code originated from.

Do you have a reference for this?  I downloaded a copy of the tarball from

http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/distfiles/

and it has the same checksums as the gentoo tarball.