apache2 env path

sheldon sheldon at oneblackbear.com
Tue Jan 6 07:25:59 PST 2009

Hi

I'm using apache2 installed and running via macports in /opt/local. I'm using
php to run a exec() function via a script and would like to set the path apache
has access to so I can run ImageMagick commands to convert images via php. Since
ImageMagick was installed via macports too, it's executables are outside the
default path (which seems to be only /bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin) and I need
to be able to set apache's running path. Can Anyone please help?

Kind Regards
Sheldon