Outdated TOR port

Panagiotis Atmatzidis atma at convalesco.org
Sat Jul 11 07:15:17 PDT 2009

Hello,

I'd like to install via macports the new tor-2.0.35 because it fixes
important issues related with dynamic ip addresses and I use a dynamic
ip on my server.

I installed tor and libevent manually to make it work without
harassment but how can I use the new tar.gz, it's just a number with
the ports, or how can I contact the developer to just switch to the
new version.