port install gnat-gcc

Thomas De Contes d.l.tDeContes at free.fr
Fri Jun 19 07:22:21 PDT 2009

Le 19 juin 09 à 07:04, Boey Maun Suang a écrit :

> Hi Daniel,
>
> On 19/06/2009, at 8:29 AM, Daniel J. Luke wrote:
>
>> If the reason why it needs to be the same path everywhere is
>> because of the install name for the shared libraries that come
>> with the bootstrap compiler, then the DYLD_* variables can be used
>> to make it a non-issue.
>

> Ah, I'd forgotten that DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH is checked before the
> install path name, but unfortunately that's not the only reason why
> the prefix matters, and I'm not confident that the other reason
> that I have found is the only one.  (The other place in which I've
> found it is libexec/gcc/i386-apple-darwin9.6.0/4.3.3/install-tools/
> mkheaders, which is a shell script, and it looks like patching it
> or setting an environment variable should take care of the prefix
> there.)
>
> If someone can confirm that those are the only ways in which the
> prefix matters in GCC, then I'd be confident that using
> DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH and patching/setting a variable for mkheaders
> would be fine, and thus that we could put the bootstrap in $
> {destroot}.  Until then, though, I'm inclined to stick with putting
> it in /var/tmp.

i don't know entrails of gcc, but

i can use http://homepage.mac.com/awreynolds/.Public/Ada/PowerPC/fsf-
ppc-ada-4.3-20071215-10.4-most-langs.tgz
where i want without any problem :-)

http://homepage.mac.com/awreynolds/.Public/Ada/PowerPC/fsf-ppc-
ada-4.3-20080203-10.4-most-langs.tgz
asks for /usr/local/lib/libmpfr.1.dylib,
which is not provided by itself,

but with DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH=my-path-to-macports/lib ,
i can use it where i want without any problem :-)

--
Téléassistance / Télémaintenance
http://www.portparallele.com/ThomasDECONTES/