Installation of PLplot with python25

Hiroyasu Yasuda sola0374 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 02:19:00 PDT 2009

Dear PLplot port maintainer:

Right now, I would like to run plplot from python. Actually an
installation plplot with python succeeded because port installed command
shows that plplot @5.9.2_1+gcc43+python25 (active) . However there is
no example of python in  /opt/local/share/plplot5.9.2/examples, also
python can't detect python module of plplot when running python. I had got
same results of installation on 3 Macs, one has been used, two Macs
are flesh.

Please let me know how to solve that problem.

Sincerely,
Hiro

--
Hiroyasu Yasuda
Research Center for Natural Hazard & Disaster Recovery
E-mail hiro at gs.niigata-u.ac.jp

.´ ̄`.
: (` :
`. `´   :