gnutls-devel?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun May 31 22:27:08 PDT 2009

On May 31, 2009, at 15:13, Jeff Simmons wrote:

>> What is the software you're trying to build again, and why are you
>> not trying to install it using MacPorts?
>
> This has got to be some kind of source code bug in OpenVAS.

Perhaps they have never tried to compile on a Mac before.

Which part of OpenVAS are you interested in? There seem to be several
parts. I was able to create a MacPorts port for openvas-client
without difficulty and could commit it for you if that's the part you
wanted. I'm having more difficulty with openvas-libraries though,
which are required for openvas-server. I will try to report the
problems I encountered to the developers of OpenVAS.