Bad CPU type in executable

Dennis C dcswest at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:38:25 PST 2009

Just a follow-up to let you know that getting the Core 2 Duo CPU back in
this mini Mac seems to have definitely cleared up everything including a
development version of Qtstalker now running based on Qt4 which did also
seem to build fine for me through MacPorts on Snow Leopard, since you
mentioned about tickets for this...  Thanks again for all your help!!!