transfig/fig2dev

Luis A Lastras lastrasl at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 13 19:09:26 PST 2009

Excellent, this now works. Thanks a lot for a fine piece of advice.

Luis

Luis A Lastras
Research Staff Member, Memory Systems Department
22-144 IBM TJ Watson Research Center
Yorktown Heights, NY, 10598
(914) 945 3613, T/L 862 3613

  From:       Joshua Root <jmr at macports.org>

  To:         Luis A Lastras/Watson/IBM at IBMUS

  Cc:         macports-users at lists.macosforge.org, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org>

  Date:       11/13/2009 03:59 PM

  Subject:    Re: transfig/fig2dev

On 2009-11-14 06:37, Luis A Lastras wrote:
> Well, uninstalled, clean both transfig and xpm, installed transfig and
> still xpm does not compile...

> /usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -c -Os -Wall -Wpointer-arith -no-cpp-precomp -I..
> -I/opt/local/include -D__i386__ -D__DARWIN__ -DNO_ALLOCA -DCSRG_BASED
> -DNFSS -DUSE_INLINE -DI18N -DUSE_PNG -DUSE_XPM -I/opt/local/include
> -I/usr/X11R6/include/X11 fig2dev.c

You don't appear to have the latest version of the port. It should be
revision 3. Try syncing again.

- Josh