Php 64 ... Was Re: Apache + php + gd not working at all - PARTIAL SUCCESS

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Thu Oct 1 11:36:35 PDT 2009

What do you think about using this patch as opportunity to rebuild
php5 in 64 bit mode on PPC dual G5?

I'm inclined not to for fear more things may be broken. Though I
really could use 64 bit ints in JSON.

Do I have to change macports.conf to do so as per the previous
suggestions to the list, or can I just ...upgrade +universal and get
this one at 64 bit?

Thanks for the rapid patch. I assume it built clean and runs for you?
Were you able to get the random error messages and garbage string data
as test, then have that go away post patch?
--
Scott
Iphone says hello.