Issue with mutt-devel after MacPorts update

Bryan Blackburn blb at macports.org
Sun Oct 4 12:42:22 PDT 2009

On Sun, Oct 04, 2009 at 09:49:50AM -0400, Doctor Who said:
> I had mutt-devel working with no issues on my Snow Leopard install
> until I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of MacPorts to the
> latest version.  The issue is specifically with getting the
> "headercache" piece working again.
>
> I install mutt-devel with the following variants:
>
> sudo port install mutt-devel +headercache +gpgme +imap +ssl +sidebar

If you use 'port variants mutt-devel' you'll note that you need to select
one of the database backends as well:

   headercache: Enable header caching (requires gdbm, qdbm, or tokyocabinet)

The port should probably error out when headercache is selected but no
database is...

And for what it's worth, 1.5.20 with headercache and tokyocabinet is working
fine here 10.6.1.

Bryan