xcb fails to install on SnowLeopard MacPort 1.8.1

Andrea D'Amore and.damore at macports.org
Thu Oct 22 04:59:54 PDT 2009

On 22/ott/09, at 08:18, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> I see the same problem. Would you please file a ticket in the issue
> tracker?

I had the same issue while upgrading outdated, I could reproduce a
couple times then I ran a clean xcb and this time it built fine.

The problem was that while destrooting a couple directory were created
as symlinks instead, in my case ${destroot}/${prefix}/lib/X11/app-
defaults was a link to ../../lib/X11/app-defaults, I checked the debug
output but wasn't able to see any offending line, just regular install
and mkdir -p.

--
Andrea