Gedit Gconf Socket path and RANDR Therrors at launch

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 21:02:55 PDT 2009

Thanks Scott. It is loaded now for non sudo users. When I want to start
Gedit as sudo user to work on a restricted file I get the same errors again.
I tried to add the rg.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist before with sudo, but
then it did not allow me because it was already loaded which is proven here:
me-macbook-pro:bin me$ sudo launchctl list | grep 'freedesktop'
Password:
43 - org.freedesktop.dbus-system

So how can I add it so it works for me as sudo user and normal user?