Bad CPU type in executable

Dennis C dcswest at
Wed Oct 28 07:31:53 PDT 2009

It's a Mini Mac with an Intel Core 2 Duo CPU and also in response to the
prior message, since I forgot to include the list, am reasonably assured
that I downloaded the Snow Leopard "dmg" which I thought can only be for
Intel like the OS itself and the ported programs did run at first, but how
can I maybe confirm it?