Bad CPU type in executable

Dennis C dcswest at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 07:41:41 PDT 2009

Sorry I missed this part of the thread, but I'll check the Perl architecture
as soon as I get back to the machine and I did purchase a Snow Leopard
upgrade, but I just did a "clean install" and then followed suit with the
other software such as some MacPorts too which did run for a while, before
"something happened..."