Link issue

Adam Dershowitz dersh at alum.mit.edu
Wed Oct 28 17:27:11 PDT 2009

I figured out the solution, and other people could run into it, so I
figured I would pass it on.
It was not actually a macports problem.  But it seems that something
from my old computer was being cached, even after doing make clean and
a new cmake.   I found that going back to the original source code and
then doing a cmake and make did the job.
My guess is that it was CMakeCache.txt that was not being regenerated.
Anyway, just a caution about odd link errors after upgrading from 10.5
to 10.6.

--Adam