build_arch

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Wed Sep 30 12:28:09 PDT 2009

Also, if I do not want to edit the conf file, is there a way for me to
just hand pick which will get 64 bit?  Can I simply sudo port install
php5 +universal?  Or are most ports not ready for that type of variant?

If I have php as a 32 bit now, and would like to just rebuild that one
and maintain all my configs and settings, but have it be 64 bit, what
is the procedure?