xalanc failure

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Apr 7 01:10:51 PDT 2010

On Apr 6, 2010, at 21:16, Elvis Dieguez wrote:

> I installed xalanj and then tried installing xalanc. But the compilation fails:

You haven't provided the relevant portion of the debug log that would allow us to see what went wrong. Clean the port and try again with the debug switch, and ideally with just one build job, so we can try to help.

sudo port clean xalanc
sudo port -d install xalanc build.jobs=1 2>&1 | tee ~/Desktop/xalanc.txt

If it fails again, we'll want to see the contents of the file xalanc.txt on your desktop.