Problem creating RPM Binary Packages that work..

John Puffs johnnypuffs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:41:28 PDT 2010

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the answers. Seems totally understandable to me..

I do have other package managers I use for my Linux box. Unfortunately one
of my hosting servers is fairly old with Fedora 8 and Plesk as the hosting
management system. I can't upgrade Fedora without breaking Plesk and there
really aren't too many current packages for F8. I have 100 clients on that
machine so I'm kinda stuck with it. Oh well..

Thanks again!