gnome starter

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Fri Dec 3 05:19:37 PST 2010

Hi Ryan,

	I know that the system should set it.
	Yet, during the initialization of X, in the environment the of the startup scripts
	it is already set to DISPLAY:0 this is causing problems when you try to start another
	window manager. We the one from the system.

	So the way I look at, when X starts out the DISPLAY variable to the old standard :0
	this should not happen, it should try to get DISPLAY from the system.

	I planning on  unsetting DISPLAY in the start up script.

	regards
		Keith.