ERROR: 1004 Can't create file '/var/tmp/#sqlcf9_1_0.frm' (errno: 9)

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 22:00:50 PST 2010

Maybe a file/folder permissions issue. See also
http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?s=0d9db79ab2a610ba86748801aa3c0565&t=19807&page=2(page
two of similar thread @ BSD) Using DiskUtilities you can check disc
file permissions as well for the whole disc. But none of my
suggestions/solutions are warranted. I just use MAP for web development..