gv, xorg-libX11, and XKeysymDB

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at macports.org
Sun Dec 5 15:26:06 PST 2010

As I mentioned in your email to the x11-users list, this was changed by:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/lib/libX11/commit/?h=libX11-1.3-branch&id=50b4b07073bd46cbef3627c160a240bd2a2b99d5

You should email xorg at lists.freedesktop.org and raise it there... daniels and alanc should be able to help out since they were the ones who pushed for that change.  XKeysymDB and I never really got along well.