ghostscript error message. Port bug?

Alan Clifford lists at clifford.ac
Mon Dec 6 13:05:52 PST 2010

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> I think that's this error:
>
> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/18647
>
> I'm not certain what I need to do to fix it however which is why it's
> remaining unresolved for 2 years so far. If you have suggestions, let me
> know.

Well, as it didn't appear to affect the output for me, it doesn't appear
to use those font files. Well not for me anyway.

But I have created a /opt/local/share/ghostscript/fontsx directory and put
the n021003l.afm n021003l.pfb n021003l.pfm into it.  That got rid of the
error messages which would have irritated me.

I guess if you put all of ghostscript-fonts-std-8.11.tar.gz in there, the
error messages would go away for fonts other than times-roman as well.
But I don't actually know what I am doing here.

--
Alan

(  Please address personal email to alan+1@ as email to lists@
    is only read from my subscribed lists. )