reopen?? Checksum (md5) mismatch for fontconfig-2.8.0.tar.gz

Andrea D'Amore and.damore at macports.org
Fri Dec 17 13:40:25 PST 2010

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 9:55 PM, drjerry <gagelman at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm in the process of installing doxygen on a new machine. One of the
> dependencies is fontconfig. Macports encountered a snag (see below). I found
> a ticket reporting a similar problem from over a year ago.

> Any hints?

This was pointed out yesterday on IRC, fontconfig.org redirects on
freedesktop.org wiki page that has a recursive link for getting the
tarball. I asked on #fontconfig and I've been told this problem is due
to a recent wrong change and it'll be addressed soon, so I didn't file
a ticket on the trac system.

In the meanwhile fetch the distfile by hand from one of the mirrors
[1] and put it in ${prefix}/var/macports/distfiles/fontconfig,
${prefix} default being /opt/local .

> Jerry

Bye

--