Apache2 php error logging

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Feb 7 10:15:53 PST 2010

On Feb 7, 2010, at 07:52, Scott Haneda wrote:

> On Mac I personally use Interarchy. I feel it curreny is the best of the offerings. A quick breakdown:

I used to use Interarchy years ago, and Anarchie before it. I didn't like all the bloat it grew over the years, nor the price tag.

> Next paid contender would be Panic's Transmit. Transmit is the FTP app with all the shine and polish as usual.

I used Transmit too, but got upset when, right after I bought a license, I reported a bug, which got fixed, but only in the next paid version. Have I mentioned I'm not a fan of software you have to pay for?

> On the free side is Cyberduck. In my opinion, pretty darn close to Transmit.  Looking over the website, I would say the app progressed quickly and looks pretty good.

CyberDuck is what I've used for awhile now. I wouldn't call it fantastic, but it's been good enough that I haven't wanted to look for an alternative.

> Oh. There is also Fetch, probably the first OS 9 FTP client on the scene. I'm pretty sure the developer won the million bucks on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. I don't know the state of Fetch, though I do know had I won a million I may be inclined to take a long break from my app as well. :)

Ah, Fetch. The longest-running FTP client I know. It predates OS 9 by quite a bit. Heck, it predates System 7 by two years. Not free, by the way.