"sudo port upgrade outdated" fills HDD

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Feb 17 21:53:21 PST 2010

On Feb 17, 2010, at 23:14, Sam Kuper wrote:

> I guess it would be good to alert the port maintainers for Inkscape and Boost to this thread. Trouble is, I'm not sure how to do that.

"port info boost" tells you who maintains boost.

> I can't see email addresses for them on either the MacPorts

Agreed; we just show the raw info from the maintainer field, which isn't necessarily a complete email address, ever since we introduced email address obfuscation in portfiles to reduce spam.

> or DarwinPorts websites...

Please don't refer to that web site; read this for more information:

http://trac.macports.org/wiki/DarwinPorts