Successfully installed nmap but can't find zenmap

Kok-Yong Tan ktan at realityartisans.com
Fri Jan 1 13:32:23 PST 2010

I've successfully installed nmap 5.0 using "sudo port -v install
nmap".  zenmap is supposed to be bundled with nmap and there seems to
be a request on the MacPorts site that zenmap use a python version
2.5 but I can't find zenmap itself.  I've tried "port search nmap"
for references to zenmap to no avail and I've looked both in /opt/
local/bin and /usr/local/bin and can't find it there.  Can someone
tell me if zenmap is found in the MacPorts tree? Or do I have to
download it from nmap.org and build it myself?  Thanks in advance.

--
Reality Artisans, Inc.                           #   Network
Wrangling and Delousing