php5-oracle (was: Port error, and php5+oracle issue)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Jan 6 09:41:53 PST 2010

On Jan 6, 2010, at 11:38, Celso Coutinho wrote:

> It's already without the angle brackets, that was a copy paste mistake... I rebooted and it still uses the old path!

If you look at "ps axww | grep httpd" in the Terminal, is /opt/local/apache2/bin/httpd running, or is it a different httpd, for example /usr/sbin/httpd? If it really is the MacPorts httpd that's running, could you attach the complete httpd.conf? (Private mail is fine if you don't want your config archived on the list.)