Problem installing texmacs via macports

Wahyu Wijaya H. wahyu.wijaya.h at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 01:26:44 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I just installed macports recently, and I want to install TeXmacs to
write report of my work. But on the step of "Building texmacs" I got
error :

$ sudo port install texmacs
--->  Computing dependencies for TeXmacs
--->  Building TeXmacs
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command failed
Log for TeXmacs is at:
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_editors_TeXmacs/main.log
To report a bug, see <http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets>

I attach the error log. Please help me, as I really new to these things.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Wahyu