What the heck is this in my ~

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Sat Jul 10 02:09:09 PDT 2010

On Jul 10, 2010, at 1:53 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Jul 10, 2010, at 03:48, Scott Haneda wrote:
>
>> I ran MacPorts the other day.  I'm pretty sure it is the culprit behind this:
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/340087/drops/07.10.10/mp-c0f17eba-014445.png
>>
>> They are all empty files.
>
> Cute! I've never seen this before so you'll have to show us what you ran to create those files; I can't guess how it happened.

sudo port -d install smartmontools +universal

That is the last I was playing around.  If there is a log that shows me my installs, and the date that I made them, I could be more specific, but I'm pretty sure that was it now that I think about it.  The files where not there yesterday actually, and they were there now, the only thing I have installed since then was smartmontools.

I did uninstall them, which did not work because I had a UB and a non UB, so I have to uninstall it twice, pretty normal stuff.
--
Scott (* For off-list contact, replace talklists@ with scott@ *)