<?php is OK, but <? is not

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Sun Jul 11 21:46:17 PDT 2010

I'm still working on my migration, and I've discovered a little snafu:

Starting a php section with <?php is OK, but <? apparently is not.

Perhaps I missed something?  Either a rule that says you now always
have to use <?php, or some setting somewhere?

It seems there might be a couple other things that aren't being
handled exactly the same either as some sites are not coming up
right, I just haven't figured out what they are yet.  It's possible
that those are an artifact of the data migration.

I'm running the latest Apache2 and PHP5 on 10.6.4. I'm migrating from
an earlier Apache2/PHP5 on 10.5.8 (PPC).

--
Bill Christensen
<http://greenbuilder.com/contact/>

Sustainable Building Calendar: <http://Calendar.SustainableSources.com>