openssh loads sshd?

Kevin Reid kpreid at switchb.org
Wed Jul 21 13:39:44 PDT 2010

On Jul 21, 2010, at 13:31, Scott Webster wrote:

> That would probably work.  Another possibility is sending the user a
> message during installation (ui_msg?) that tells them what is going on

I'd like to see all special per-port messages be retrievable *after*
install, and perhaps batched at the end of all installs. As it is, if
I'm busy installing/upgrading/fiddling-to-make-work a lot of software,
I may miss the special instructions. I'd like to be able to do
something like "port notes installed" and get the you-also-need-to-do-
this info for all installed ports.

Anyone else think this is a good idea/feasible?

--
Kevin Reid                                  <http://switchb.org/kpreid/>