Problem with macports install, any help greatly appreciated

John Essam jnessam at mac.com
Sat Jun 12 09:19:21 PDT 2010

Thanks Ryan and everyone, very impressed with all the help, to be
honest the best support I have ever come across with anything, free or
paid for, spot on. I wish I could help other in the forum but you guys
seem way above what I know. The gimp program seems to work
fantastically, much better than with the OX install package on the
gimp page, that's just my opinion. So basically anytime I want to
install a freeware or shareware product I do it through Macports 	sudo
port install (name of product). Is there other stuff I can do with
Macports?

Kind regards john