MultiMarkdown and LaTeX

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Sun Oct 10 11:15:23 PDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 08:32:06AM -0500, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> pdflatex (provided by the texlive-latex port) links with libpoppler.dylib (provided by the poppler port). When poppler was updated to version 0.14.x the version of the poppler library increased from 6 to 7 and every port linking with poppler needed to receive a revision increase in order to rebuild against that new version of libpoppler.dylib. It looks like this was overlooked for texlive-latex, presumably because it does not declare a direct dependency on poppler. (Instead, its dependency texlive-bin does.)

texlive-latex does not build any binaries; only texlive-bin does.

If you're hitting this problem, rebuilding texlive-bin should clear it
up.

I was pretty sure we were up to date with revbumps, but poppler seems
to have an annoying habit of making compatibility-breaking changes...

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/