Mac App Store

Haravikk me at haravikk.com
Sat Oct 30 06:16:47 PDT 2010

While there are certainly plenty of clauses that could allow Apple to deny Macports access to their app store, I think it's still something worth attempting, as a nice Mac app for running macports would certainly be more user friendly anyway, so even if Apple did then reject it it's not like it'd be a loss as you'd still have a neat application.