Atlas problem when cleaning and rebuilding [was: Re: Poppler error]

Fabrizio Bartolomucci fbartolom at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 05:55:56 PST 2011

Il 01/12/11 14:11, Vincent Habchi ha scritto:
>> The problem is that I performed the clean all command trying to get rid of the poppler problem and now, as soon as I try to do port outgrade, it goes to Atlas, and so I have no postpone option allowing me to keep on using macport. So I think I will have to wait the ~ 6/7 hours hoping the other packages are faster; otherwise I will have mac port functioning again in the next millennium…
> For what hardware are you compiling ? x86_64 or i386 ?
>
> V.

Mac OS X 10.7.3 2 Ghz Intel Core i7: presently I am at ImageMagick and
so far I have encountered no problems: Atlas also compiled in about 20
minutes.

--

	*Dr. Fabrizio Bartolomucci*
/eMail: /fbartolom at gmail.com <mailto:fbartolom at gmail.com>
/Phone:/ +39 3474013121 - Skype <skype:fbartolom>
Flickr <http://www.flickr.com/photos/fbartolom/> - LinkedIn
<http://it.linkedin.com/in/fbartolom> - Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/fabriziob> - YouTube
<http://www.youtube.com/fbartolom> - Lulu
<http://stores.lulu.com/fbartolom> - Google
<http://www.google.it/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=%22fabrizio+bartolomucci%22+fbartolom>
- Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/fbartolom> - WhoHub
<http://www.whohub.com/fbartolom>
Copainsdavant
<http://copainsdavant.linternaute.com/membre/16677688/1473782626/fabrizio_bartolomucci/>
- Nikon <http://www.nikonista.it/fbartolom> - Amazon
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A2M3CGV3IK2IN6/ref=cm_psrch_profile>
- New York Times
<http://timespeople.nytimes.com/view/user/26964925/activities.html> -
Apple Store <http://itunes.apple.com/it/app/virtual-tags/id406836749>

/Please think about the environment,
and the cost of ink cartridges, before hitting the print button.///