List of 'new' ports (like Porticus provided it)

Bernhard Gschaider bgschaid at ice-sf.at
Tue Dec 6 03:14:46 PST 2011

Hi!

Maybe someone here can help me or at least tell me if I'm chasing a
ghost:

The feature that I'm missing from the Porticus-GUI is the tab "New"
where a list of those ports that were added during the last
selfupdate. The nice thing was that you could glance at it and say
"that might be useful lets install it"

Is there a way to replicate this with the port-utility (something like
"port list outdated" just "port list added" or so).

Didn't find anything in the man-page and googling for "macports list
new ports" (or similar) gives a lot of hits ... none of them fitting
because the keyswords are too general

Bernhard