squid3 and ipfw_transparent macport broke as of Lion?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Dec 6 23:03:35 PST 2011

On Dec 6, 2011, at 09:00, Michael wrote:

> Should x-post this to the dev-list?  I suppose so.

Probably not, since your question is not about the development of MacPorts or portfiles or how MacPorts' internals works. Posting to the -dev list will probably not increase your audience; I would assume most users who are on the -dev list are also on the -users list.

If you haven't received an answer to your question it's probably because nobody in the MacPorts community knows it. I myself deleted your question without reading most of it because I haven't used any of the software you're talking about. You may have to talk directly to the developers of the software.