port make?

John B Brown jbb at vcn.com
Thu Dec 8 08:52:14 PST 2011

Dear Folk,

	The reference was enlightening, but what does ${worksrcpath} mean? It is part
of the definitions for configure, build, and destroot. Ultimately it's defined
in terms of ${portbuildpath} which has only one use on that page in the
definition of workpath. ???

	More is better than less when it comes to definitions.

	Shalom,

	John B. Brown.
	[jbb at vcn.com]
	358 High Street,
	Buffalo, Wyoming
	82834

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include
the freedom to make mistakes"  Mahatma Gandhi
"There was never a good war or a bad peace."
Benjamin Franklin
"I wonder whether the world is being run
by smart people who are putting us on
or by imbeciles who really mean it."  Mark Twain

1-307-684-9068