port install libffi failed on OSX 10.7 lion

Francisco Salgado Cerredelo fsalgado at wanadoo.es
Sun Dec 18 04:34:01 PST 2011

Hello,

Trying to install Swarm, it stopped after a failure to install libffi. I did
a port clean ffi and re-installed libffi again with no success.
I am including the log file. It appears there is a "make" problem, as the
log file states:

:info:build make: Entering directory
`/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macport
s.org_release_tarballs_ports_devel_libffi/libffi/work/libffi-3.0.10'
:info:build make: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.

Please advise if there is any install option or tweak to solve this.

Thanks.