gmail phishing warnings

Phil Dobbin phildobbin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 08:40:41 PST 2011

On 22/12/11 16:22, "Scott Webster" <sewebster at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Phil Dobbin <phildobbin at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Except for macports you mean, right?
>>
>> No. Nothing has been flagged about Mac Ports...
>>

> Well, that is weird.  Every time you send a message to the list I get
> the big warning telling me you are trying to phish me.  It isn't just
> me who sees this...

Odd. I regularly send mail between my machines (for URL's, text snippings &
the like) & the other two boxes have no gmail accounts on them & I send from
my gmail account to them & nothing fishy pops up (they're accepting mail
with Evolution on Debian with spam assassin running on one & bogo filters on
the other).

I'll have to access the web mail console on the servers of the non-gmail
boxes to see if there are any clues there.

Cheers,

    Phil...

--
Nothing to see here... move along, move along