Wine installation errors

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 18:35:32 PST 2011

On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 3:14 AM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org>wrote:

> On Dec 23, 2011, at 20:17, Jasper Frumau wrote:
>

> > @ Ryan Here is half of the main.log: http://pastebin.com/f04b4j2w . All
> was not possible as the log is more than 500KB
>
> Thanks, that shows me that you're seeing the same problem as in this
> ticket:
>
> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/30248#comment:4
>
> As the users in that ticket did, you probably somehow replaced your
> install_name_tool with an obsolete version. Please reinstall Xcode to get a
> current version.

First of all I'd like to wish all MacPorts users happy holidaysI
It seems I will have to remove Xcode 3.25 using sudo
<Xcode>/Library/uninstall-devtools --mode=all  first before I reinstall
it..  I will do a  /Developer/Library/uninstall-devtools I did see there is
Xcode 3.26 which I am downloading and that is still for free. Very large
installation package mind you. I will add that Xcode version. That should
do the trick. At least until I upgrade from Snow Leopard to Lion and Xcode
4.x. I understood MacPorts should still work just fine after an Xcode
3.25>3.26 upgrade.