Wine installation errors

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 03:45:53 PST 2011

Did install Notepadd++ under MacPorts Wine. Just got an error on opening it:

wine npp.5.9.6.2.Installer.exe
wine: created the configuration directory '/Users/jasper/.wine'
fixme:system:SetProcessDPIAware stub!
fixme:dwmapi:DwmIsCompositionEnabled 0x33c534
fixme:file:MoveFileWithProgressW MOVEFILE_WRITE_THROUGH unimplemented
fixme:advapi:SetNamedSecurityInfoW
L"C:\\windows\\system32\\gecko\\1.0.0\\wine_gecko\\components\\xpti.dat" 1
536870916 0x0 0x0 0x1fe914 0x0
fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0xa73f518, overlapped 0xa73f520):
stub
fixme:file:MoveFileWithProgressW MOVEFILE_WRITE_THROUGH unimplemented
fixme:advapi:SetNamedSecurityInfoW
L"C:\\windows\\system32\\gecko\\1.0.0\\wine_gecko\\components\\compreg.dat"
1 536870916 0x0 0x0 0x1d60944 0x0
wine: configuration in '/Users/jasper/.wine' has been updated.
fixme:shell:SHAutoComplete stub
fixme:shell:BrsFolder_OnCreate flags BIF_NEWDIALOGSTYLE partially
implemented
jaspersmbp:Downloads jasper$ cd ~
jaspersmbp:~ jasper$ cd .wine
jaspersmbp:.wine jasper$ ls
dosdevices    drive_c        system.reg    user.reg    userdef.reg
jaspersmbp:.wine jasper$ cd drive_c
jaspersmbp:drive_c jasper$ ls
Program Files    users        windows
jaspersmbp:drive_c jasper$ cd Program\ Files
jaspersmbp:Program Files jasper$ wine Notepad++.exe
wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\Notepad++.exe"