Wine installation errors

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 05:03:37 PST 2011

I got rid of the beginning of this discussion but you are better off with the bleeding edge of wine (port wine-devel) than with the last release of Wine (port wine). Atm the wine release is quite new but before there was a wide gap between devel and release and you were better off with devel.
But as I no longer have the beginning of this discussion I don't know which flavor you have ;)

(if you switch from wine to wine-devel your prefix in ~\.wine will be kept)

Dom