Mac Ports

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 09:38:55 PST 2011

On Dec 30, 2011, at 11:26 AM, Phil Dobbin wrote:

> Just a quick line to say thanks to Ryan & everybody involved in Mac Ports.
> Over the last six months since I've started using it, it's been a very
> pleasurable & rewarding experience (it's also saved my arse on more than one
> occasion -).

absolutely... up until 3 months ago I used to roll my own, asininely insisting and rationalizing my doing so on the faulty impression that it would make me more knowledgable. Macports has brought back the joy of not bothering with the tools and concentrating on the science. Many thanks... we have a long ways to go, but this is a fantastic and commendable path forward.

--
Puneet Kishor http://punkish.org
science http://earth-base.org