Problems getting oracle client working with PHP5

John Korchok jkorchok at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 12:02:09 PDT 2011

Hi Rene,
It's not easy to get working. I believe the Instant Client files end up in /opt/local/lib/oracle after MacPorts installs them. I had to open /opt/apache2/bin/envvars and add:

DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH="/opt/local/lib/oracle/:$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH

then restart Apache to get it working.

John Korchok